On 25 May 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – GDPR entered into force. The regulation imposed a number of obligations on all entities that collect, process and use personal data.
In connection with the basic functionalities of the website, we do not collect and do not oblige Users to provide Pure Biologics S.A. personal data. As part of the so-called logs to the system, we only collect system information directly related to the visit to the website, e.g. the IP address of the computer from which our website is viewed.
Please find below the basic principles in accordance with which our website operates:
1. The internet website https://purebiologics.com/pl/en/ uses “cookies” in connection with some of its functionalities. Principles of operation of “cookies” on the website https://purebiologics.com/pl/en/ as well as purposes of the processing are specified in the separate “Cookies Policy”.
2. When visiting the website, our servers automatically collect system logs – anonymous information such as visit time, user’s IP address, browser type, etc. Collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the website. In addition, our website collects anonymous data on the pages visited, such as: number of visits, country, browser used, time of visit, etc.
3. The main purpose of collecting data is to improve the operation of the website as well as to improve the quality of the content located on it.
4. Data Controller, including personal data, is as follows:
Pure Biologics S.A. with the registered office in Wroclaw and the address: Dunska St. 11, 54-427 Wrocław (Poland), entered in the Registry of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Registry under the KRS number 0000712811, with the tax identification number (NIP) 8943003192 and statistical number (REGON) 021305772.
5. You are free to contact Data Controller in all aspects and matters regarding this Policy and personal data through the e-mail address: email@example.com
6. The legal basis for data processing of data is our legitimate interest consisting in performing marketing activities and is aimed at increasing sales – art. 6 sec. 1 point f) of GDPR.
7. Data Controller undertakes to maintain in strict confidentiality all data obtained through the website.
8. The data may be transferred to entities processing data at the request of Data Controller, including IT service providers, marketing agencies – such entities process data on the basis of a contract with Data Controller and have also been obliged to protect personal data.
9. Data Controller transfers personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) only if it is necessary and with maintenance of the adequate level of personal data protection.
10. As part of some functionalities available on the website and in the processes carried out by Pure Biologics S.A. with the registered office in Wroclaw, we may obtain and collect contact details and other personal data that are protected pursuant by applicable law.
11. By using Data Controller’s website, you provide your personal data and simultaneously you consent to their processing by Data Controller.
12. You are granted with the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
a) the right to access your data and receive their copy;
b) the right to rectify (correct) your data;
c) the right to delete data. If you feel that there are no grounds for us to further process your data, you can request its deletion.
d) restriction of data processing. If you believe that we have incorrect data about you and you do not want us to delete this data, you can request that we only limit ourselves to store your data, or to other activities that we would agree with you;
e) the right to object to the processing of data;
f) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
13. Whenever personal data are processed, Controller follows the applicable provisions of law in his actions. The full content of the “Personal Data Protection Policy at Pure Biologisc S.A. with the registered office in Wrocław” is available on the website by clicking on the appropriate tab.
14. We will process your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn and data are deleted.