An exciting opportunity is available to join a growing, dynamic, and efficient in vivo team. In vivo biology team contributes towards advancing projects related to development of new therapies based on antibodies and aptamers.
As an integral team member, you will be involved in preclinical development of novel molecules for anticancer immunotherapy, as well as medical devices to be used in extracorporeal therapies of inflammatory-related disorders.
In this role, you will work with a creative and an efficient team responsible for in vivo and NHP translational studies in all projects.
This position requires technical skills combined with a solid scientific knowledge, as well as teamwork attitude.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing a variety of routine and special histological procedures as authorized by the supervisor;
- Tissue processing, embedding, and staining slides (IHC, IF);
- Troubleshooting in day-to-day tasks as needed;
- Maintaining laboratory equipment;
- Keeping statistical and other related records pertaining to the laboratory;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Timely reporting to the supervisor.
Thus, an ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
M.Sc. degree in life sciences, or similar discipline.
Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and executing experiments in a laboratory (can include graduates). Industry experience is a plus.
- Understanding in vivo experiments;
- Experience in conceptualizing and designing experiments;
- Ability to learn and perform new techniques;
- Ability to work under supervision;
- Effective cooperation with outside your team;
- Involvement in multiple projects and delivering high-quality results within defined timelines;
- You are organized and accurate;
- Team player and individual contributor with strong analytical thinking;
- Very good interpersonal skills, and communicative;
- Fluent English spoken and written.
Although not essential, the following additional skills would be of benefit
- Past work experience in an international research environment;
- Translational knowledge and application of biologics for treatment of diseases;
- Working experience in a BSL2 environment is a plus;
- Hands on experience with IHC, qRT PCR is desirable.
On our part, we offer:
- A full-time job at a rapidly growing biotech, publicly traded at Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Flexible working hours – we start between 7:00 and 10:00;
- A possibility to quickly increase the scope of responsibility, learn new skills and expand career prospects;
- Great independence and space to operate and implement your unique ideas – we highly value proactivity;
- Free English or Polish lessons, co-financing for private medical care, life insurance;
- Other benefits supporting work-life balance.
For more information on this vacancy, you can contact Chiranjeevi Bodda – Head of in vivo Research Group and Scientific Director – directly by writing to this e-mail: recruitmentPC003_2022@purebiologics.com