- performing of experiments coordinated by a team leader or group manager (depends on experience);
- conceptual and laboratory work in the fields of immunology and cell biology;
- ability to run cell-based assays and functional assays to address key scientific questions;
- design, validation and troubleshooting of basic flow cytometry assays as well as multiparametric experiments;
- design, validation and troubleshooting of plate-based assays;
- conceptual work and implementation of various cellular assays supporting ongoing and new project’s development;
- contributing scientific expertise to the cell biology of drug discovery programmes;
- proposing new experiments based on emerging data and providing support on technical aspects to others;
- managing/maintaining multiple cell lines;
- daily laboratory record keeping;
- basic laboratory work including preparation of media, cell culturing, contribute to routine lab maintenance;
- supervising assigned laboratory equipment, ensuring it is operated in accordance with safety and risk guidelines;
- participation in group seminars;
- maintaining meticulous notes using an electronic laboratory notebook and writing experimental reports in English language, following Company procedures;
- literature search and analysis in the area of project interest.
- PhD degree in the field of cell biology, immunology, biotechnology, biochemistry, biology or in a similar discipline;
- experience equivalent to PhD in the abovementioned fields is also accepted (e.g. 3-5 years in wet laboratory in a biotech company);
- an in-depth understanding of immunology, cell and cancer biology;
- knowledge in the field of antibody development process would be a plus;
- excellent skills in cell handling techniques including stable cell lines generation, primary cells handling, co-cultures and immunoassays;
- ability to plan, undertake and critically analyse cell-based experiments independently;
- knowledge in development and validation of various cell-based assays (high-throughput experience would be a plus);
- advanced experience in flow cytometry (compensation, multiparametric analysis, cell phenotyping from complex samples);
- experience in isolation and validation of PBMCs would be a plus;
- experience in live cell imaging, 3D cultures, CRISPR or viral vectors production (retro and lentiviruses) is not essential but is welcomed ;
- dedication to quality and safety;
- strong organisational and excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- ability to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural teams;
- English – independent user in reading, writing and speaking.
On our part, we offer:
- full-time job at a rapidly growing biotechnology company;
- independence in action and space to implement your own ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners);
- co-financing for private medical care (LuxMed) and life insurance.
As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also have:
- co-financing of the Multisport card;
- cinema tickets for employees commuting by bike;
- fruit day every Tuesday!
Please send you application containing a CV and a cover letter in English.
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie).
Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.