Main personal responsibilities:
- Laboratory and conceptual work in the area of protein production in bacteria and purification from different sources including bacterial cytoplasm/periplasm, mammalian cell cultures, human serum/plasma;
- Work organization of the research team;
- Supervising HTS in E. coli, further optimization and scaling of protein expression, development of new methods and protocols according to current needs;
- Optimization of processes that aim at high protein production quality and yield;
- Troubleshooting support related to protein expression, purification and analytics;
- Keeping up teamwork quality and supervision of experimental reports;
- Mentoring of team members.
Main team responsibilities:
- Recombinant protein expression, production and purification for internal and service-related projects;
- Protein analytics, modification and basic formulation;
- Laboratory maintenance including setting up SOPs and other high-quality work procedures;
- Time keeping and high-quality reporting.
Ideal candidate profile:
- PhD degree in the field of biotechnology, biochemistry, biology or similar discipline;
- At least 8 years of work experience with proteinaceous material in laboratory ;
- Sound knowledge in the field of protein expression in bacteria, protein purification and analytics;
- Independence in decision-making and problem-solving processes, high-level work organization and responsibility, ability to plan own and team’s work;
- Work experience in BSL2 laboratory and with quality systems implemented will be additional asset;
- Willingness to mentor younger employees and to share knowledge;
- Communicative English.
On our part, we offer:
- full-time job at a rapidly growing biotechnology company;
- the possibility of increasing the scope of responsibility and learning new things and expanding career prospects;
- independence in action and space to implement your own ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners),
- co-financing for private medical care (LuxMed) and life insurance.
As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also have:
- co-financing of the Multisport card (during a pandemic, it depends on the operation of sports facilities)
- cinema tickets for employees commuting by bike (works mainly in summer – but not only 😉 and only when we can go to the cinema (there is still a pandemic).
- fruit day every Tuesday!
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie).
Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.