Main personal responsibilities:
Function: Research Team Member (Mammalian Protein Expression)
Position: Junior Specialist# or Specialist*
- #Semi-independent or *independent work under supervision of a Team Leader;
- Laboratory work in the area of protein expression in mammalian systems (including monoclonal antibodies, receptor fragments and other types of recombinant proteins);
- Execution of assigned tasks and activities with high quality and precision;
- Reporting on time.
Main team responsibilities:
- Protein expression tests and production for internal and service-related projects;
- Supervision over the master bank of cell lines;
- Mammalian cell culture upkeeping;
- Laboratory maintenance including setting up SOPs and other high-quality work procedures;
- Time keeping and high-quality reporting.
Ideal candidate profile:
- MSc degree in the field of biotechnology, biochemistry, biology or similar discipline;
- At least 1 year professional experience in laboratory with biological material (Junior Specialist);
- At least 3 years professional experience in cell culture laboratory (Specialist);
- Good team player, participating in decision-making and problem-solving processes;
- High-level work organization and responsibility, ability to plan own work;
- Communicative English is compulsory;
- Very good organizational and time management skills.
On our part, we offer:
- Training in procedures running in our cell biology laboratory;
- Full-time job at a rapidly growing biotechnology company with young and enthusiastic team;
- Involvement in highly interesting research projects;
- possibility to implement your own ideas – we value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sensefree English or Polish lessons (for foreigners);
- co-financing for private medical care (LuxMed) and life insurance.
As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also have:
- co-financing of the Multisport card;
- cinema tickets for employees commuting by bike;
- fruit day every Tuesday!
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie).
Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.