As a Specialist, you will have an opportunity to grow and at the same time to fulfill your professional goals in the Cell Biology Research Group, which plays a key core role in all R&D activities of Pure Biologics. This position offers a chance for using your experience as well as an opportunity for continuous development under more senior colleagues.
You will be working as a part of a team developing and performing cell-based assays using our state-of-the-art facility. In this role you will be responsible for co-developing new assays as well as performing assays to validate binders (antibodies and aptamers). Additionally, you will work with your team preparing endpoint analysis and proof-of-concept experiment for new projects. You will also help to develop new research strategies to standardize but also improve the work in the Cell Biology Research Group.
The work involved in this position includes the following:
- Planning and executions of cell-based experiments;
- Contributing to assay development of various cell-based assays for validation of binders e.g.: MOA-specific, ADCC, MLR;
- Contributing to designing and developing proof of concept experiments to test new hypotheses;
- Taking part in project teams pushing drug discovery projects forward;
- Writing detailed reports of experimental findings in the English language;
- Performing routine lab operations;
- Maintaining an electronic lab notebook;
- Delivering results in a fast-paced research environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
Education: PhD in the field of cellular immunology i.e. 4 or more years in a research position in the field of cellular immunology.
Work Experience: Work experience in drug discovery company (antibodies, aptamers) is a large plus.
- Practical basic knowledge of cellular immunology; cancer biology is a plus;
- Basic experience in immunological assays e.g.: ADCC, degranulation, activation;
- Basic to intermediate experience in flow cytometry (basic assays such as apoptosis, 2-3 colour staining);
- Advanced skills in cell handling techniques;
- English – independent user in reading, writing, and speaking;
- Strong time management skills.
Candidates with these additional skills would be especially welcome:
- Experience in designing and validation process of cell-based assays e.g.: flow or plate-based, reporter assays;
- Experience in isolation and validation of PBMCs;
- Experience in multiplex bead-based immunoassays to quantify multiple soluble analytes (e.g. cytokines);
- Knowledge of the drug discovery process for biologic drugs.
The following personal characteristics are highly valued:
- Passion for science and constant development;
- Strong organisational and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural teams;
- A strong sense of determination with a “can-do” mindset;
- A strong sense of perseverance when faced with challenging tasks.
On our part, we offer:
- A full-time job at a rapidly growing biotech, publicly traded at Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- The possibility of increasing the scope of responsibility and learning new things and expanding career prospects;
- Independence in action and space to implement your ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- Working in a team of young, ambitious people who are not afraid to think differently and create bold innovations;
- Free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners);
- Co-financing for: private medical care, life insurance, and gym membership;
- As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also provide cinema tickets for employees commuting by bicycle and fruit day every Tuesday.
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie).
Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.