- performing of experiments coordinated by a team leader
- laboratory and conceptual work related to flow cytometry and other cells-based assays
- design, validation and troubleshooting of flow cytometry and other cells-based assays together with results analysis
- daily laboratory record keeping
- basic laboratory work including preparation of media, cell culturing, laboratory upkeep
- supervising assigned laboratory equipment
- participation in group seminars
- maintaining meticulous notes using an electronic laboratory notebook and writing experimental reports in English language
- literature search and analysis in the area of project interest
- PhD degree in the field of cell biology, immunology, biotechnology, biochemistry, biology or in a similar discipline is welcome
- experience equivalent to PhD in the abovementioned fields is also accepted (e.g. 3-5 years in wet-laboratory in a biotech company)
- knowledge in the field of immunology, cell biology and experience in laboratory work related to techniques connected with cell-based assays
- deep experienced in flow cytometry (multiparametric, cell phenotyping from complex samples, etc..)
- experience in transfections would be a plus
- excellent time-management skills
- independence and responsibility in tasks execution
- high teamwork capabilities
- English – independent user especially in reading and writing
On our part, we offer
- full-time job at a rapidly growing biotechnology company;
- the possibility of increasing the scope of responsibility and learning new things and expanding career prospects;
- independence in action and space to implement your own ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- free English or Polish lessons, co-financing for private medical care, life insurance and Multisport card.
- As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also have: Cinema tickets for employees commuting by bicycle and fruit day every Tuesday!
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie).
Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.