The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Execute the project tasks under the supervision of the team leader;
- Perform standard and advanced experimental procedures with nucleic acids and proteins (e.g. PCR, real-time PCR, PEX, PAGE, DNA purification techniques, HPLC, SELEX – in vitro aptamers’ selection, SDS-PAGE, ELISA);
- Contribute to the aptamers’ technology and assays development, and troubleshooting;
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Perform and deliver tasks with high level of accuracy and diligence;
- Maintain meticulous notes and experimental reports in English language using an electronic lab notebook;
- Perform literature studies in the field of interest of aptamer group.
If you have:
- MSc or PhD degree in biotechnology, biochemistry or related field;
- At least 5 years of work experience in research laboratory environment (academic and/or industrial);
- Extensive hands-on experience in working with nucleic acids and proteins;
- Broad knowledge of nucleic acid science (knowledge in the organic chemistry field is an advantage);
- Desire to learn about and implement new technologies for selection process and aptamer analysis;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, independence in solving problems and openness to new challenges;
- Confidence working in small teams and experience in supporting junior team members in project activities;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
On our part, we offer:
- full-time job at a rapidly growing biotechnology company;
- the possibility of increasing the scope of responsibility and learning new things and expanding career prospects;
- independence in action and space to implement your own ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners);
- co-financing for private medical care (LuxMed) and life insurance.
As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also have:
- co-financing of the Multisport card (during a pandemic, it depends on the operation of sports facilities);
- cinema tickets for employees commuting by bike (works mainly in summer – but not only 😉 and only when we can go to the cinema [there is still a pandemic];
- fruit day every Tuesday!
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie) w języku angielskim. Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.