Main personal responsibilities:
Senior Specialist requirements are marked with *
Specialist requirements marked with #
- Conceptual and laboratory work in the area of recombinant protein production in bacteria and protein purification from different sources (including bacterial cell, periplasm or media, mammalian cell culture media, human plasma/serum, tissues);
- Protein identification, modification, analysis;
- Execution of assigned tasks and activities with high quality and precision;
- Reporting on time;
- Semi-independent# or independent* work under supervision of a Team Leader.
Main team responsibilities:
- Recombinant protein expression, production and purification for internal and service-related projects;
- Protein analytics, modification and basic formulation;
- Laboratory maintenance including setting up SOPs and other high-quality work procedures;
- Time keeping and high-quality reporting.
Ideal candidate profile:
- MSc or higher degree in the field of biotechnology, biochemistry, biology or similar discipline;
- At least 3 years professional experience in work with proteins#;
- At least 6 years professional experience in work with proteins*;
- Good team player, participating in decision-making and problem-solving processes;
- High-level work organization and responsibility, ability to plan own work;
- Communicative English;
- Very good organisational and time management skills;
- Experience in MS analytics will be an asset.
On our part, we offer:
- full-time job at a rapidly growing biotechnology company;
- the possibility of increasing the scope of responsibility and learning new things and expanding career prospects;
- independence in action and space to implement your own ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners),
- co-financing for private medical care (LuxMed) and life insurance.
As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also have:
- co-financing of the Multisport card (during a pandemic, it depends on the operation of sports facilities)
- cinema tickets for employees commuting by bike (works mainly in summer – but not only 😉 and only when we can go to the cinema (there is still a pandemic]).
- fruit day every Tuesday!
Apply for this position and join our team!
Please send your application - CV and cover letter (for research positions, please specify the laboratory techniques in which you have experience).
We will invite selected candidates for an interview.