A unique and important position is available at Pure Biologics. As an Expert, you will have an opportunity to fulfill your professional goals in the Cell Biology Research Group, which plays the key core role in all R&D activities of Pure Biologics. This position comes with a chance for using your in-depth experience as well as an opportunity for continuous development and mentoring for younger colleagues.
You will be developing cell-based assays using our state-of-the-art facility, both highly independently and as part of larger teams. In this role you will be responsible for developing new assays that validate binders (antibodies and aptamers) and their activity as well as preparation of endpoint analysis and proof-of-concept experiments for the new projects. You will also help to develop new research strategies to standardize but also improve the work in the Cell Biology Research Group.
The work involved in this position includes the following:
- Contributing scientific and laboratory expertise to the immunological and cell biology aspects of drug discovery programmes;
- Designing, validating and troubleshooting various cell-based assays for validation of binders e.g.: MOA-specific, ADCC, MLR;
- Conceptualizing, designing and writing new projects as well as designing and developing proof of concept experiments to test hypotheses;
- Taking part in project teams pushing drug discovery projects forward;
- Introducing and validating innovative technologies and techniques for general use in the Cell Biology Research Group;
- Helping and guiding younger co-workers;
- Delivering results in a fast-paced research environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
Education: PhD in the field of cellular immunology
Work Experience: Additional 2-4 years of experience in academia or industry in the field of immunology. Work experience in drug discovery company (antibodies, aptamers) is a large plus.
- An in-depth understanding of immunology and cell biology; cancer biology is a plus;
- Knowledge in development and validation of various cell-based assays;
- Advanced experience in flow cytometry e.g.: multiparametric analysis, cell phenotyping;
- Excellent skills in cell handling techniques including the handling of primary cells, co-cultures and immunoassays;
- English – independent user in reading, writing, and speaking;
- Strong time management skills.
Candidates with these additional skills would be especially welcome:
- Experience in isolation and validation of PBMCs would be a plus;
- Experience in multiplex bead-based immunoassays to quantify multiple soluble analytes would also be beneficial;
- Knowledge of the drug discovery process for biologic drugs;
- Experience with PDX samples as well as with primary cancer cell lines.
The following personal characteristics are highly valued:
- Passion for science and constant development;
- Strong organizational and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural teams;
- A strong sense of determination with a “can-do” mindset;
- A strong sense of perseverance when faced with challenging tasks.
On our part, we offer:
- A full-time job at a rapidly growing biotech, publicly traded at Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- The possibility of increasing the scope of responsibility and learning new things and expanding career prospects;
- Independence in action and space to implement your ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- Working in a team of young, ambitious people who are not afraid to think differently and create bold innovations;
- Free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners);
- Co-financing for: private medical care, life insurance, and gym membership;
- As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also provide cinema tickets for employees commuting by bicycle and fruit day every Tuesday.
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie).
Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.