If you like diversity of tasks, working with people, have strong sense of responsibility and your command of English is at least B2 – you probably should apply 😉.
We are looking for energetic, proactive person with can-do attitude, who would provide a comprehensive administrative and office support to the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Receive telephone calls, taking brief messages and passing these to Staff;
- Ensure voicemail messages to main office number are taken;
- Welcome visitors and serve them beverages and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival;
- Check and sign for deliveries;
- Sorting incoming post;
- Send outgoing post by post box or visiting post office;
- Booking planes/trains/hotels for Staff;
- Supporting the onboarding process of English-speaking workers in the areas of: assistance in renting an apartment, assistance with completion of official affairs, assistance in finding advice (e.g. tax or legal advice);
- Assisting in the translation process for the internal documentation from Polish to English and from English to Polish;
- Review and update staff contact and telephone lists;
- Carrying out research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Taking care for the condition of internal conference rooms and social rooms;
- Preparing meeting rooms for meetings at the request of management, department managers in the company or other employees designated bythe management team;
- Making reservation of external meeting rooms at the request of selected employees of the company;
- Ordering business cards, advertising prints, etc.;
- Ensure adequate supplies of stationary items;
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the office recycling facilities;
- Ensure the kitchen is well stocked with milk, sugar, tea and coffee;
- Ensure water bottles are well stocked;
- Load and unload dishwasher.
- Graduate degree;
- 1+ year of administrative experience in a professional environment;
- Meeting and event planning & organization experience will be a plus;
- Highly organized – time management and prioritization skills;
- Able to work independently and be part of the team;
- Problem solving skills;
- Customer and result oriented;
- Can-do attitude;
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications;
- Creative, self-motivated and self-driven with a high energy level and ability to multitask;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Embodies a positive attitude; able to establish relationships both with local colleagues and suppliers;
- Able to work expertly and effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment;
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English is a must (B2 or more);
- Driving license.
On our part, we offer:
- A full-time job at a rapidly growing biotechnology company listed on the Stock Exchange;
- Independence in action and space to implement your ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- Working in a team of young, ambitious people who are not afraid to think differently and create bold innovations;
- Free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners);
- Co-financing for: private medical care, life insurance, and Multisport card;
- As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also have: cinema tickets for employees commuting by bicycle and fruit day every Tuesday!
Apply for this position and join our team!
Please send your application - CV and cover letter (for research positions, please specify the laboratory techniques in which you have experience).
We will invite selected candidates for an interview.