We invite you to take the opportunity to join our Science and Innovation Department and become an integral part of Pure Biologics’ intellectual property portfolio management and innovation protection. You will thrive in an international team contributing to activities relating both to new project ideas scouting, as well as connected with protecting the company’s intellectual properties. In this role, you will be expected to work independently under limited supervision, in close collaboration with R&D scientists to identify and capture the innovations in our company and also contribute to the protection of our intellectual property.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting state-of-the-art research and giving opinions about the patentability of an invention;
- Performing legal status, the scope of protection, and freedom to operate analyses;
- Preparation of new patent applications for filing with the UPRP and EPO;
- Monitoring and analysis of competitive intellectual property based on regular patent survey aligned to prioritized markets and technologies;
- Review proposed publications for impact on patentability & confidentiality issues;
- Communication with attorneys and local government agencies regarding preparing and processing all paperwork necessary during pendency of patent applications;
- Assist in developing and executing IP strategy;
- Proactively collaborate and develop relationship with teams and stakeholders to facilitate proper knowledge dissemination pertain IP processes and issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
Education: An MSc in biochemistry, biotechnology, or related field
A patent attorney’s licence or enrollment in the certification programme preferred
Work Experience: Two-plus years of relevant experience working with intellectual property matters
Other minimum requirements:
- Experience in reviewing technical documents, such as inventions, with the ability to understand and summarize;
- A strong interest in learning new technologies and ability to communicate between technology and business;
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong data organizational skills;
- Ability to protect confidential information;
- Up-to-date knowledge of rules and regulations related to intellectual property;
- Familiarity with national and European patent proceedings;
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening, communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in using patent search engines and relevant software;
- Experience in collaboration with intellectual property counsels;
- Familiarity with the US and other international patent proceedings.
On our part, we offer:
- A full-time job at a rapidly growing biotech, publicly traded at Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- The possibility of increasing the scope of responsibility and learning new things and expanding career prospects;
- Independence in action and space to implement your ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense;
- Working in a team of ambitious people who are not afraid to think differently and create bold innovations;
- Free English or Polish lessons (for foreigners);
- Co-financing for: private medical care, life insurance, and gym membership;
- As we promote a healthy lifestyle, we also provide cinema tickets for employees commuting by bicycle and fruit day every Tuesday.
Aplikuj na to stanowisko i dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji - CV i list motywacyjny (dla stanowisk badawczych prosimy wyszczególnić techniki laboratoryjne w których posiadacie Państwo doświadczenie).
Na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną zaprosimy wybranych kandydatów.