Enzymes, proteins and peptides – workhorses of cells. Additionally, the components of many products, pharmaceuticals or research and diagnostic tools. Proteins are obvious research, investigation and development targets. However, considering a plethora of proteins and their sources, producing them often proves to be extremely challenging.
Pure Biologics offers a comprehensive protein expression, purification and production service – from gene, through expression, optimization and purification, to the fully characterized protein.
This service is based on a readily customizable approach to perfectly fulfill your needs and encompasses:
- Recombinant protein expression and purification in bacteria,
- Small-scale expression and purification in mammalian cell cultures,
- Bioreactor-based production,
- Protein purification from natural sources – bodily fluids, plants, tissues, media, etc.
- Construct design, optimization and validation,
- Expression screening and optimization,
- Protein modifications, tagging, labelling,
- Protein optimization – solubility, folding, stability,
- Protein analysis and confirmation – circular dichroism (CD), size exclusion chromatography (SEC), dynamic light scattering (DLS), mass spectrometry (MS) and others.
The end result is a fully characterized and tested protein, ready for various assays or other applications, including therapeutic candidates.
This service can be complemented with Pure Biologics’ other services, including:
- biophysical analysis – binding, interactions, characterization
- aptamers – selection, modification, validation
- antibodies – selection, generation, validation
- assays/immunoassays – design, development, validation
delivering you the complete biotechnological solution.